Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Ghostface, 22.06.2016 - 00:50
I think they will leave , and its best if they leave imo , and no im sure ivan and amok wont be deported or any other immigrant for that case

Undersökning

Should Britain leave or remain in the European Union

Stay!
Leave!

Antal röster: 82
23.06.2016 - 23:25
Skrivet av Earthbound, 23.06.2016 at 23:12

The British pound has already lost 13 cents, its lowest value since the 80's. Lol losers

Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2016 - 23:26
IMO the entire EU needs to leave the planet. Too much drama and bullshit. You fuckers started 2 world wars.
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2016 - 23:34
Skrivet av Earthbound, 23.06.2016 at 23:10

Skrivet av Acquiesce, 23.06.2016 at 22:47

LEAVE! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Taking bets now on how long it will take for Tik Tok to lose his job and be a little bitch on the forum.

I will never agree with you, but the UK just shot itself in the foot, throwing Europe and itself into a recession. How long till Northern Ireland and Scotland want independence.

UK will come out stronger long term (pound decline is because of panic, not fundamentals), establishing a special relationship with the EU (if it even exists for much longer lmao) like Norway has. The UK doesn't need the EU to conduct diplomacy, it should act in its own interests first and foremost, and it will benefit by doing so. Just watch.
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.06.2016 - 23:55
Skrivet av Aetius, 23.06.2016 at 23:34

Taking bets now on how long it will take for Tik Tok to lose his job and be a little bitch on the forum.

I will never agree with you, but the UK just shot itself in the foot, throwing Europe and itself into a recession. How long till Northern Ireland and Scotland want independence.

UK will come out stronger long term (pound decline is because of panic, not fundamentals), establishing a special relationship with the EU (if it even exists for much longer lmao) like Norway has. The UK doesn't need the EU to conduct diplomacy, it should act in its own interests first and foremost, and it will benefit by doing so. Just watch.

Globalism is dead
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:10
52% for Leave vote , gg no re
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:12
Nice
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:21
Skrivet av Ghostface, 24.06.2016 at 00:10

They will said "It was an illegal referendum" and nothing happand

EU democracy is best in world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:24
I just lost £100

I Never thought this would happen.

On the bright side British products will be more competitive on international markets... time to make shit!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:25
Skrivet av Earthbound, 23.06.2016 at 23:12

The British pound has already lost 13 %*, its lowest value since the 80's. Lol losers

13%** :3
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:26
Skrivet av Aetius, 23.06.2016 at 23:34

Or the UK could begin to break up with Scotland possibly wanting a new vote and other areas following them if a new vote leads to Scotland leaving
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:51
Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 00:21

Comparing catalonia and the brexit referendum is - beyond flawed, but i don't expect a brainwashed putin-bot to understand why.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 00:53
Skrivet av Phoenix, 24.06.2016 at 00:24

I just lost £100

On the bright side British products will be more competitive on international markets... time to make shit!

if you shit gold, and then adjust it for the upcoming british inflation.... does that mean that i can buy a once for 30 cents?
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 01:49
Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 00:51

Comparing catalonia and the brexit referendum is - beyond flawed, but i don't expect a brainwashed putin-bot to understand why.

Scotland votes to remain in EU the situation is very complicated
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 02:04
Im sure now French people are very happy
if EU survive Germany and France will be the main players.
UK will finish like Yugoslavia
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 02:37
 Evic
Skrivet av avatar, 23.06.2016 at 22:50

[im.g]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChZonvMXEAAZJju.jpg[/img]
[im.g]http://www.ebritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/balkans-uk.jpg[/img]
Guys are you serious??????
they use my country to make dumb fat pale drunked british people to vote to leave
if my country join EU,i will move to live in GERMANY or AUSTRIA
British people are shitty arrogant
British country is so shit terrible weather and food
thats why there so many british living outside in other eu countries
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn7jAlcIYAAnp6g.jpg[/.img]
if i was leader in eu i will kick out uk
we dont need fucking morons in eu

in end msg to Small Britania
Macedonia,Albania,Serbia,Montenegro and Turkey
is a thousand times better place to live compared to Britain

First of all that map showing how many brits are in other countries is incorrect.

Secondly, over 40% of macedonians live in other countries while brits in other countries (not counting british descenants in USA, australia, canada etc) are less then 10%

Next time before you make BS comments just because you are butthurt they used your country in a bad way, stop and think for a second...
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 03:27
njab
Kontot borttaget

Actually, the most of people who live in those countries are result of ex-colonialism and mixed marriages (e.g. British-Romanian). It has nothing much to do with standard of life in UK.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 04:21
Skrivet av Evic, 24.06.2016 at 02:37

[im.g]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChZonvMXEAAZJju.jpg[/img]
[im.g]http://www.ebritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/balkans-uk.jpg[/img]
Guys are you serious??????
they use my country to make dumb fat pale drunked british people to vote to leave
if my country join EU,i will move to live in GERMANY or AUSTRIA
British people are shitty arrogant
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn7jAlcIYAAnp6g.jpg[/.img]
if i was leader in eu i will kick out uk
we dont need fucking morons in eu

First of all that map showing how many brits are in other countries is incorrect.

Secondly, over 40% of macedonians live in other countries while brits in other countries (not counting british descenants in USA, australia, canada etc) are less then 10%

Next time before you make BS comments just because you are butthurt they used your country in a bad way, stop and think for a second...

Well tbh most of those 40% of macedonians you said migrated there during the balkan wars and even earlier so thats a time span of 100+ years ,
so if you're not going to count the english descendants in the US/Canada/SA/Australia , might aswell not count the macedonians which would also be less than 10%...
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 04:38
 Evic
Citera:
Skrivet av Ghostface, 24.06.2016 at 04:21

Well tbh most of those 40% of macedonians you said migrated there during the balkan wars and even earlier so thats a time span of 100+ years ,
so if you're not going to count the english descendants in the US/Canada/SA/Australia , might aswell not count the macedonians which would also be less than 10%...

Making macedonia look bad was not my intention but instead pointing out flaws in avatars logic.

My point still stands, 40% of macedonians left their country to seek better life, rarely a few did that in the UK.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 05:32
Skrivet av learster, 22.06.2016 at 18:59

Skrivet av RaulPB, 22.06.2016 at 09:35

Idk if you guys actually think that's good in any way at all.... at least, for UK itself.

[youtube]iAgKHSNqxa8[youtube]

Call out the poisonous atmosphere by stating Jo Cox murder, proceed to degrade all leave voters as absolutely fucking mad... What an idiot John Oliver is, adding oil to the fire himself reducing the leave campaign to a racist argument and doing nothing to explore the deeper rooted problems with the EU.
The economic argument is invalid too. Britains economy will survive either way and a few years of economic hardship are a worthy price for such an immeasurable good as national sovereignity taken back from the corrupt and self-serving construct that is the EU.

Exactly. I usually like Oliver, but just like Bill Maher, the american liberalism can really make you a fucktard at times.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 05:42
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 23.06.2016 at 23:26

IMO the entire EU needs to leave the planet. Too much drama and bullshit. You fuckers started 2 world wars.

agreed, yet our biggest mistake was to create a country with the most stupid fat rednecks and corrupted fags who's their greatest accomplishments are murdering inoccent civilians with nuclear bombs, bush and kim kardashian. eat a dick amerifatso
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 05:51

Yes Britain is so terrible, thats why half of Europe and every shade of black, brown and yellow comes to study in Britains universities and/or migrate there for a better life

Yes because living in backwarded Balkans and a terrorist state that Turk is, enjoying the lowest standards of living, gdp, education and violations of human rights every day definately beats Europe's top, Britain. Stupid Brits should move in Kosovo or Ankara, yes, ignorants... they know nothing
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 06:25
Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 00:53

I just lost £100

if you shit gold, and then adjust it for the upcoming british inflation.... does that mean that i can buy a once for 30 cents?

No. I would keep it for myself
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 06:27
Skrivet av Acquiesce, 22.06.2016 at 13:41

Step 3- Deport

> deport
> Western style democracy, freedom and bravery. True civilizational values.
> deporting since 1650 (africans to america and indians from their native land)

Good job, keep up the good work!
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 06:57
Skrivet av Earthbound, 22.06.2016 at 00:24

And...if the leave vote wins, does that mean Amok and Ivan get deported.

Here comes the feel to kick amoks ass
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 09:46
Scotland seeks independence again after UK 'Brexit' vote
Scotland should 'never leave EU' - new independence referendum
Sinn Fein calls for referendum on united Ireland

This look like Yugoslavia

karma is a bitch
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 10:07
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 24.06.2016 at 05:42

Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 23.06.2016 at 23:26

agreed, yet our biggest mistake was to create a country with the most stupid fat rednecks and corrupted fags who's their greatest accomplishments are murdering inoccent civilians with nuclear bombs, bush and kim kardashian. eat a dick amerifatso

You use google? You use Amazon? (Probably not lel you Greeks have no money) You use Apple products? Did you put a man on the moon? Did you invent the automobile? Noooopppeee. Only thing Greeks contributed to the world is their debt and fairytale stories based on their statues of nude men built all along Greece ya fag
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 10:09
Skrivet av Khal.eesi, 24.06.2016 at 05:51

Yes Britain is so terrible, thats why half of Europe and every shade of black, brown and yellow comes to study in Britains universities and/or migrate there for a better life

Yes because living in backwarded Balkans and a terrorist state that Turk is, enjoying the lowest standards of living, gdp, education and violations of human rights every day definately beats Europe's top, Britain. Stupid Brits should move in Kosovo or Ankara, yes, ignorants... they know nothing

It's weird Britania have lot of supporters
They ruined whole world in past all that slavery and colonization
of course they have better standards of living they stole resource from everyone
destroyed many civilizations,
you have an idea that tons of Greek artifacts is in london museum

now they will ruin EU
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 10:16
Skrivet av avatar, 24.06.2016 at 01:49

Skrivet av Tundy, 24.06.2016 at 00:51

Scotland votes to remain in EU the situation is very complicated

Is not, this all goes down to: does the government at london care if scotland becomes independent? and if so how far are they willing to go to prevent it? I do recall that the british are good at cracking down dissenters and separatists [with the use of force].
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 10:27

Maybe the UK will deport subhumans like you while they're at it
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2016 - 11:00
Skrivet av Viruslegion, 24.06.2016 at 10:27

Maybe the UK will deport subhumans like you while they're at it

I'm as English as they come motherfucker. 2 weeks ago I was in favour of leaving but since I considered the economic implications and the fact I want to keep my job I voted remain.

How am I less human than you? How are you more human than anyone that comes to the UK to work and contribute to our economy?

You fat lazy red neck piece of yank shit

Mind your own fucking business you ignorant cock choking cum milking chode growth.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare