Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Ghostface, 22.06.2016 - 00:50
I think they will leave , and its best if they leave imo , and no im sure ivan and amok wont be deported or any other immigrant for that case

Undersökning

Should Britain leave or remain in the European Union

Stay!
Leave!

Antal röster: 82
27.06.2016 - 16:29
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.06.2016 at 16:28

#Spexit

To be continued....
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2016 - 16:30
England's manager is paid $4.6 million a year.

Iceland's manager is a part-time dentist.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2016 - 16:31
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.06.2016 at 16:27

FORZA ITALIA

Are you trying to get something by saying that? If not, you're just wasting your time....
And in case you have any hopes of Portugal wining the Eurocup... keep dreaming
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2016 - 16:36
Skrivet av RaulPB, 27.06.2016 at 16:31

Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.06.2016 at 16:27

FORZA ITALIA

Are you trying to get something by saying that? If not, you're just wasting your time....
And in case you have any hopes of Portugal wining the Eurocup... keep dreaming

I don't have any hopes, but at least your Iberian neighbour lasted longer
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2016 - 16:45
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.06.2016 at 16:36

So? Where's the importance in that...? Are you gonna improve your country's economical or political situation by that? Only low lifes care that much about a sport that doesn't benefit them at all. You should be a bit more critical about your words. I wouldn't even care if you won the Eurocup, but since you enjoy it so much, then gl in it
----
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2016 - 16:46
Skrivet av RaulPB, 27.06.2016 at 16:45

Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.06.2016 at 16:36

So? Where's the importance in that...? Are you gonna improve your country's economical or political situation by that? Only low lifes care that much about a sport that doesn't benefit them at all. You should be a bit more critical about your words. I wouldn't even care if you won the Eurocup but if you enjoy it so much, then gl in it

If you really knew me you'd know I don't care about sports, I find it a plebean activity that derails people from the true society's problems, I just mention it to annoy certain people
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2016 - 16:51
Skrivet av Al Fappino, 27.06.2016 at 16:46

If you really knew me you'd know I don't care about sports, I find it a plebean activity that derails people from the true society's problems, I just mention it to annoy certain people

In that case don't use it to annoy or else you get at the same level as those "plebs" you care so much about.... I don't get your logic. You always wanna be seen as the hero by making others seem stupid? By that method, it's you who seems stupid eventually.
----
We're all people.

Laddar...
Laddar...
28.06.2016 - 06:56
In Turkey many people says: BR exit TR in too sad guys
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.06.2016 - 11:51
Skrivet av SQUARED, 28.06.2016 at 10:14

Skrivet av Earthbound, 27.06.2016 at 20:37

The irony about the Brexit is that people with the most to lose voted to leave. Almost all of the propoganda touted by the leave side has now been retracted and denied.

Would NHS recieve £300 million per week. No

It could do once we leave the EU. Which, incase you didn't notice, we haven't done yet.

Will immigration stop. No

Literally nobody has claimed immigration would stop as a result of this.

Will the economy be stronger. No

Kind of hard to tell 5 days after we voted, isn't it?

These past few days have been filled with absolute hysterics from salty leftists and the media. How about we wait until the terms of the exit are negotiated before speculating...

UKIP claimed £350 million extra a week would go to the NHS before the referendum... The day after the referendum Nigel Farage said it was a "mistake".

Reducing immigration to 100,000 a year has been a claim from UKIP all along... Seasoned socio economists state it is not realistically going to go under 270k. A lot of people voted in the belief that eastern European workers would be sent home, if you don't believe me check out interviews conducted by sky news and itv. There will be shit on youtube also. The media is smart it knows how to be suggestive without saying exactly what it means.. Its like marketing, the use key words to imply things to stupid people.

The pound is at current at a 30 year low... That's right now! Imported goods are going to rise in price very soon (production and shipment times for apple goods is about 6 weeks, so we'll compare the price of ipod 7's from 2 weeks ago, today and in another 6 weeks. I guarantee our purchasing power parity will have declined relative (these effects lag you see).

In the long run the drop in the pound means our own goods (exports) will be more competitive and we will produce more but with a high minimum wage we are dependant on a good trade deal with the eu, otherwise either the minimum wage will reduce or the tariffs will keep our shit uncompetitive. So while our economy hasn't gone to shit, the value of it has... Which is why our ratings from moody and s+p have declined from AAA to like just A or worse. This is because our outstanding debt compared to the value of our gdp has risen by %15-%20 as a result of a single currency drop.

What's mire worrying is our economy is so heavily dependant on services, for years we have stripped back our manufacturing and become heavily dependant on our financial services, which were only competitive because of our relationship with the eu... Now we're leaving many of these firms may move, again it depends heavily on the deal we get in the next 2 years.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.06.2016 - 11:58
Btw I'm bored of people saying everyone that voted remain is leftist...

I originally wanted to leave but decided the economic risks weren't worth it, and after the crash of 2009 and seeing how badly it effected people and the fact I'm young and want to get ahead, I didn't want to risk another recession whether it happens or not, I'm concerned.

A lot of the people that voted to leave are left wing too, a large contingent of labour supporters that are older and had a family background in mining/manufacturing also decided to leave because they've been hit the hardest.. Look at Wales, a huge Labour stronghold. That strongly coted in favour of leaving.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2019 - 06:24
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2019 - 17:20
Haha let the UK leave. Watch them become a 3rd world country within 10 years. Those subhuman brits deserve it.
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.01.2019 - 19:23
Lol ok thanks.
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.02.2019 - 17:13
Skrivet av King_Unleashed, 31.01.2019 at 21:19

Tiocfaidh Ar La La! Watch Northern Ireland come back to Ireland, and Scotland become independent. Rip UK 1066-2019.

#TIMETOUNITE
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.02.2019 - 06:54
Britain is useless shit
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare