Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Tundy, 28.07.2015 - 13:05
Non-Retarded Scenarios are dead. R.I.P 2012-2015

Its impossible to fill anything that is not a dumb-down ww1 or a RP.

Don't believe me? Host a non-political/Non-RP scenario that requires 20 people and then post a ss here.

-Post Discussion Data- -Edited-

A Data sample of 1000 hosted games was taken
out of those 1000 games, only 287 had custom maps
out of those 287 custom maps, only 167 were scenarios
out of those 167 scenarios, only 123 were non-political
out of those 123 non-political scenario, only 54 are not ww1
out of those 54 non-ww1 scenarios, only 28 are not ww2
out of those 28 non-ww2 scenarios, only 18 are non-private

Here are the 18 [Custom Map, Scenario, Non-Political, Not ww1, Not ww2, Not Private]

Pyrrhic Wars
Pyrrhic Wars
Pyrrhic Wars
Pyrrhic Wars
Pyrrhic Wars
Pyrrhic Wars
Pyrrhic Wars
Legacy of Rome 9: 1453
Legacy of Rome 9: 1453
Ultimate Civil War

The Death of Rome
The Death of Rome
The Death of Rome

Siege Of Minas Tirith
Israel Vs Palestine
Robert's Rebellion by Clayy
The War of the Ring
Napoleon War

The ones in Bold are made by Aetius and Pyrrhus, the ones in italics and crossed out are made by me.

29.07.2015 - 14:15
Skrivet av clovis1122, 29.07.2015 at 13:53

Skrivet av Tundy, 29.07.2015 at 12:22

I don't have to prove that ww1 takes no skill, its my opinion and most people agree, opinions can't be wrong.
now you may try to convince us to agree with your opinion, but for that you need to provide real arguments instead of biased emotional responses.

You're right in everything that wasn't slashed.

And WHO ARE YOU to say that i am wrong? prove it or gtfo.

Skrivet av clovis1122, 29.07.2015 at 11:02

Fun fact: After stating WW1 and RP, Tunder want to include WW2.

Take a look at the number of initial players

Where's your point?
I've never said that it was common that games start at max players (I am not even in the position to say so). On the other hand, you've stated it as impossible. Read your own words...

I am backing up my claims with data.

Skrivet av clovis1122, 28.07.2015 at 13:14

Skrivet av Tundy, 28.07.2015 at 13:05

Don't believe me? Host a non-political/Non-RP scenario that requires 20 people and then post a ss here.

wtf this is bs not even in my times a good scenario could'be filled up with 20 players. Even the WW2 of Tik had problems finding the players due to leavers/banners.

Political and RP maps have no issue getting 20 players. Non-Political/non-ww1 maps have issues.

As soon as I provide you one example, your whole argument break up. And I've already provide one:

Skrivet av clovis1122, 28.07.2015 at 14:45

Pavle's WWII filled up with 18 players.

No, that is a fallacy. read the picture that is quoting me properly plz.

I love data cherry picking. Let's show the worst side of Paris and the best side of Teheran, just so we can conclude that Teheran is best place than Paris.

As Prussia you have the power to break Russian walls. Apparently there was no enemy in that screenshot you've posted. I am still unsure what you're trying to prove...

so if i defeated you then ww1 takes no skill?
With that logic, i defeated you in dreamworld, therefore dreamworld takes no skill.
and i also defeated you in hex world, so hex world takes no skill either.
and i have defeated a rank 12 in europe when i was a low rank, therefore europe takes no skill.

Clovis, plz get educated
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.07.2015 - 14:48
Skrivet av Tundy, 29.07.2015 at 14:15

I don't have to prove that ww1 takes no skill, its my opinion and most people agree, opinions can't be wrong.
now you may try to convince us to agree with your opinion, but for that you need to provide real arguments instead of biased emotional responses.

You're right in everything that wasn't slashed.

And WHO ARE YOU to say that i am wrong? prove it or gtfo.

Implying I even say you're wrong. I cannot say it is right or wrong something I don't know about, so I cannot really tell you if god exist, nor if most people agrees with you (you didn't even specified where). Also I've see before politics that are able to convince people with "biased emotional responses", so yes, fallacies can change people's opinion.

Skrivet av Tundy, 29.07.2015 at 14:15

so if i defeated you then ww1 takes no skill?
With that logic, i defeated you in dreamworld, therefore dreamworld takes no skill.
and i also defeated you in hex world, so hex world takes no skill either.
and i have defeated a rank 12 in europe when i was a low rank, therefore europe takes no skill.

Wow, totally dismiss my point about gameplay. Interesting how in your last comment you stopped quoting it. Unless you can prove that dreamworld and hex world have the same gameplay as WW1, you should dismiss those words. I'll quote myself again:

> 1 game. No I am talking about the gameplay. All those walls that Russia need to make for stop Prussians requires skill. Else Prussia would win the game before revolution. If you want to lose fast, then simply don't wall / make few walls. The funny fact is that this doesn't apply for 1 game, but to all games. A gameplay is what should'be considered and based on before measuring the skill required in one spot.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.07.2015 - 21:03
Skrivet av clovis1122, 29.07.2015 at 14:48

Implying I even say you're wrong. I cannot say it is right or wrong something I don't know about, so I cannot really tell you if god exist, nor if most people agrees with you (you didn't even specified where). Also I've see before politics that are able to convince people with "biased emotional responses", so yes, fallacies can change people's opinion.

oh you did, but its irrelevant to the main topic anyways.

Skrivet av clovis1122, 29.07.2015 at 14:48

Wow, totally dismiss my point about gameplay. Interesting how in your last comment you stopped quoting it. Unless you can prove that dreamworld and hex world have the same gameplay as WW1, you should dismiss those words. I'll quote myself again:

> 1 game. No I am talking about the gameplay. All those walls that Russia need to make for stop Prussians requires skill. Else Prussia would win the game before revolution. If you want to lose fast, then simply don't wall / make few walls. The funny fact is that this doesn't apply for 1 game, but to all games. A gameplay is what should'be considered and based on before measuring the skill required in one spot.

so in theory, you want to bastardize the word skill and break it up into "WW1 SKILL" "Dream world skill" "ww2 skill" "europe+ skill"
well clovis, we can have a entire argument about it but that would be off-topic. [i suggest you make a topic about it, because it is worth discussing]

if you still disagree with the following point:
Its impossible to fill anything that is not a dumb-down ww1 or a RP.
then please provide data.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.07.2015 - 22:19
Fuck it. I'm going to stop being a jew and buy premium.

Pen Island 2.0 on the horizon bitches.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.07.2015 - 22:23
Tunder is right in everything except his statement. The corrected version would'be:

"It is almost impossible to fill a scenario that is not WW1 or RP".
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare