Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av , 21.07.2015 - 13:47
Players with brains are leaving game.
Mapmakers stopped making maps.
Mapmakers are locking and deleting maps.
Less and less mapmakers.
Less and less cws and 3v3s.

ADMINS,WHAT YOU THINK,WHY?

Because SOME GROUP IS DECIDING IN OUR NAME.
Because MAPMAKERS DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO THEIR MAPS,MODS AND ADMINS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THEM.
Because SOME GROUP IS DECIDING ABOUT NERFING AND BOOSTING HOW THEY LIKE.

Group name is MODS

WE WANT TO DECIDE SOMETHING SOMETIMES.
WE WANT NORMAL COMMUNITY,WHERE MODS ARE HELPERS,NO DICTATORS.
WE WANT FULL RIGHTS FOR MAPMAKERS(Only them and others who THEY decide can do anything with map)
WE WANT DEMOCRACY,WE WANT TO DECIDE ABOUT NERFING AND BOOSTING,NO MODS,WHAT THEY KNOW?They are just group of players that 90% of them stopped playing and now just abusing their powers,and making themself DICTATORS.
Now some idiots will tell this game isnt real life,this is just game.GAME WHERE A LOT PLAYERS GAVE MONEY TO PLAY AND MAKE MAPS,AND THAT MAPS CAN BE STEALED BY SOME GROUPS.
23.07.2015 - 17:33
Skrivet av Pinheiro, 21.07.2015 at 21:35

Some things never change.

aw fuck you retired from mod position too...?

Laddar...
Laddar...
23.07.2015 - 17:50
Skrivet av Fockmeeard, 23.07.2015 at 17:33

Skrivet av Pinheiro, 21.07.2015 at 21:35

Some things never change.

aw fuck you retired from mod position too...?

amg you still alive? <3 i miss u bae
----

Skrivet av Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.07.2015 - 18:28
Skrivet av b0nker2, 23.07.2015 at 16:17

The point is they are in effect volunteers and should not be forced to work, especially not at the demands of players.

This short out a lot of things, b0nker. Could had say it before...

No, a job is a job. Doesn't matter whenever you put the "volunteer" term on it. Here's where we disagree.

In my pure and entire opinion..... It doesn't makes sense to consider someone just because he was volunteer to it. So you want to join the army for free, does this mean the army will allow you do w/3 you want? No. You go to a restaurant and work for free, does this mean they'll allow you to do what you want? No. In both cases, there's a set of rules and procedures that you must do in the same way as someone that is getting payed does.

You can have consideration toward the mods just because they're "volunteer". But we don't have to. And don't expect us to, specially when we aren't convinced that they deserves it. No person should even consider to be volunteer to a job he/she know he/she can't do.

I'll make it clear: My expectations here are to get the job done.

Totally optional: Create mechanics to guarantee that the job is going to get done in the future.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare