Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
11.06.2015 - 18:29
Hello guys i am a new player (4 level) and i need help, I need someone to show me strats or tips i only know the basics etc how to move units attack make defense lines.
I tried to find videos but i can't find any that explains strats or tips.
I love this game and i wanna learn more and be better player please help.
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.06.2015 - 21:36
I dont know of any good videos, but the best thing I can recommend is to practice against people around your level and if you want to get better, play non RP games. It's fine to play RP, but just know it does not teach you money management,t unit management,t etc. play it because it's fun. For training, I recommend playing EU 5k/10k games (team or solo) also check out this: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=18987

this is called the "Adopt A Newb Center" where you can simply fill out a short application (just to see your rpeferred language, time zone, etc.) to help coordinate what mentor is best for you (a guy living in Europe might have a better time training with you than a guy in Australia). Mentors will help you train, get experience, and answer any questions you have,

If you have any other questions, let us (the community) know.

FYI: This section (Videos) may not be a good spot to ask these kinds of questions, for future reference use "General Discussion" and "Questions"- these are more visited than "Videos" (which is why it may have taken a few days to get a response)
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Laddar...
Laddar...
17.06.2015 - 15:26
Yeah, getting in a competitive clan or talking to good people (usually high ranks) is probably the best and easiest way to improve your play. There is no really general awnser here, different players can teach you different things, you just gotta ask

As for videos, Clovis's channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/1122clovis)
and Knez's channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroEditionPS3)
are two good channels to watch and pick up some of their tactics

This is getting long, but slowroll is your friend. If you dont know what that means, ask around

Anyways sorry for lots of words good luck.

17 people viewed before me, and 1 response above me... cmon now
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
21.06.2015 - 09:23
(deleted)
Kontot borttaget
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.07.2015 - 15:59
Skrivet av OptimusPrime1234, 11.06.2015 at 18:29

Hello guys i am a new player (4 level) and i need help, I need someone to show me strats or tips i only know the basics etc how to move units attack make defense lines.

You got a lot to learn then my friend.

----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.07.2015 - 18:24
Skrivet av Diedra, 09.07.2015 at 15:59

Skrivet av OptimusPrime1234, 11.06.2015 at 18:29

You got a lot to learn then my friend.

Don't we all?
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare