-7 rank coalitions season?
+9 rank division season?
Non premium only season?
Gen only season?

Just an idea for the whole of AtWar.
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 15:35
Why divide something that is already so obscure and rare...
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 15:41
Why go into a competition you have no chance of winning? That's how most think as i play scenarios and watch most games..
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 15:56
You always have a chance of winning, odds are not always favorable thou
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 16:43
here
Kontot borttaget
Yeah no support, mainly because of what Goblin said. How many people are really going to participate in the ranks 7- cw? I feel like your idea of perhaps encouraging ranks 7- players is tailored more appropriately to a tourney. And perhaps the tourney would spark some interest among some players to goto the competitive scene.

But also, how are we going to check for alts for ranks 7-? Sure you can say have a mod check every player but that's a lot of work, and frankly not worth it
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 17:21
Because i have played other games which include a system for all levels of the game and the limits were on a ranked system such as what we have, who cares for alts? If people want to make an alt to win a low level season than go for it. It adds diversity and gives low ranked players a mindset that its worth it to stay and play.

I don't see any other suggestions for low ranks, keep upvoting for a new playertab guys
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 17:43
here
Kontot borttaget
Right. Who cares about alts? Let's all use alts in cws from now on because that is conducive to balancing ranks and honesty between two clans. While we're at it, make a few cw seasons only playable for low ranks. And yeah, actual lower ranks will be defeated by alts (who are those scrubby lower ranks to think they can actually improve and have a fair game!), but it's like the same situation as the current cw system except with far less honesty. Yeah, great idea!

Having no solution doesn't mean one should resort to a hasty and poorly planned out one. Haste makes waste
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 17:55
Okay, take this game back 3 years ago, we had training coalitions....with about 20 in each, band of brothers, dalmati pups and biteme2, every single one of those players is now a competitive player, and in those coalitions we had tourneys and such which trained us, thus gave us some competitiveness to strive for, believe me this is thought from experience.

Only problem was people weren't around to put in enough time in each of these coalitions so that doesnt work...so why not add a small division for lower ranked players, what will you lose...apart from giving lower ranked players a mindset of competition and the strive to practice 3vs3s ect...
Laddar...
Laddar...
30.05.2015 - 19:05
You can get low ranks to cw it's just a matter of the other clan also using low ranks as for obvious reasons your not gonna want to use r6 in a cw when other team has 9,9,9 or whatever a tourney would be ideal to get some low ranks more opportunity to play against their own ranked players

separating the clan war system I don't agree with since it lessens number of clan wars, a tourney each season though would be just as good and might convince some lower ranks to try get into 3v3 if they ain't already or maybe try drag some their friends that are also similar rank to try it
----
The best players are those who think outside the box and aren't afraid to try something new
Laddar...
Laddar...
31.05.2015 - 12:18
The best idea is to arrange a season like a real competitive sport. You get a list of clans to CW (the difficulty is determined by where one clan finished compared to everyone else) and then top clans go to playoffs and winner is determined there.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.06.2015 - 09:31
 Zone
I totally support the fact that there's a competition for low ranks and for high ranks.
( Low rank could still participate in high ranks cw's.)

That would motivate the low ranks and make them practice so that they get pros.

We need to put this. Go read Croat Idea about it again. It would be a real real nice implement !!
Plz plz do it
----
Only the Braves
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare