Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Hugosch, 04.09.2011 - 13:47
Grand 2v2 Afterwind Tournament Fall/Autumn

General information:
Unlike the other tournaments, this will be a teamgame tournament (2v2).

Registering: Registration closed.
Starting date: 24 September 2011
Finals starting: Group B and D already ended up. Waiting for group A and C to end to start the knock-out.
Current status: Playing knockout finals Signup as reserve is not possible anymore

Tournament type (Group phase and Knockout):
Starting with a group phase (Round-robin). 4 Groups with 4 teams in it. The 2 best teams of every group/poule will go through to the quater finals what will be a knockout system (like in world championship soccer). The winner of group A playes against the number 2 of group B. The winner of group B plays against the second of group A and so on. When teams have the same amount of wins when the groupstage has ended, the winner is decided by the winner of the match the 2 teams played (for example: If team A and team B have 2wins at the end of the groupstage; the winner of the group will be the team that has won the match of team A vs team B). If 3 or 4 teams have the same amount of wins, the winner is decided by total SP.

Scheduling matches
Last group matches are played now on Casual. The other matches will be played in 'Quick' mode. More information about this soon.

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

The results of the group stage:
Group A Groupwinner: Bam Lee, Second: YDWHYLBSWKYP
Group B Groupwinner: : ) BYZANTIA : ), Second: Semper Fudge
Group C Groupwinner: Mostly Harmless, Second: Vlam
Group D Groupwinner: Dalmatians, Second: Aguardente

The finals results are here:

Teamlist of the remaining finalist:
Bam Lee Sificvoid & Learster
YDWHYLBSWKYP KonstantinPats & TopHats
: ) BYZANTIA : ) Fruit & Aristosseur
Semper Fudge Mufasa & halaband
Mostly Harmless Kaptain_Kraut & Acquiesce
Vlam Hugosch & Indigo
Dalmatians LuciusII & Caulerpa
Aguardente SonyHaxor & Pinheiro
18.11.2011 - 06:31
Sif is a little inactive at the moment. But I will contact him and then send you a PM about it.
Laddar...
Laddar...
18.11.2011 - 10:35
Please wait with the matches until the groupstage ended. It is allowed to switch players, therefor not all teams are sertain yet. If there are changes, i will post here.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.11.2011 - 09:13
I guess all teams have played their matches now, when are the quarter finals beginning?
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.11.2011 - 12:14
All groupgames have been played now. To all teams that are in the finals: Games can be start whenever you want, starting from now. I will give all teams 1 week (until 28November) to get with a substitude, after that week, you have to play with the partner you now have. Also, if the week has passed, i will post a list of all the teamnames + playernames that are still in this tournament. Good luck with your matches all!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.11.2011 - 12:15
In team: YDWHYLBSWKYP
kasap has been replaced by TopHats. Team is now: KonstantinPats and TopHats.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.11.2011 - 19:07
Will their be awards for the winners?
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.11.2011 - 15:30
I dunno, it has to be more active then ...in my opinion .

BTW guys: Tomorrow is the last day to switch players, games can be played then!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.11.2011 - 04:03
In the question topic Ivan said there would be.
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.11.2011 - 15:29
Except from team YDWHYLBSWKYP; i did not recieve any other messages for reserves. The players of each team are shown in the original message now.

You can all start your games from now! Please, schedule and play as soon as you can, to prevent a casual match. If you are unable to get in touch with your opponent, contact me.
Have fun, and good luck all!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.12.2011 - 11:10

Good game
Laddar...
Laddar...
03.12.2011 - 12:02
Congratz Dalmatians!

To all other teams in this tournament: I will give you all to play your matches until the end of this year. If you didn't play before 2januari, i will start Casual games again.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.12.2011 - 18:01
I really don't see this being played real time, can we start casuals now?
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2011 - 10:02
There are serious activity issues, Konstantin hadn't played a game for 13d until he played 1 today, sificvoid hasn't played for 8d and is afk most of the time when online, sony comes for few minutes and hasn't played for 4d, acquiesce hasn't played for 5d. Most of those inactive in quick are active in casuals, and those active in quick can switch to casuals easily.
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2011 - 12:00
Yeah, it would be better if casuals games begin and i hope semi finals will be quick games.
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2011 - 12:42
@Aristo:
Normal games are more fair, but if you and your enemy both agree on a casual, i'm ok to start one. Ask your opponent and if they agree on a specific date, then i will start the casual game for you. I can't decide for the others, but if they agree on this, post it here so we can end the matches quicker.

BTW: Tophats is very active, and Konstantin is here now and then. I'm sure if you PM them and ask for a date/time, you can also arrange a quick game before 2012
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
09.12.2011 - 12:59
I have pm'd konstantin and talked in game to both 2 weeks ago, no time was set.
Laddar...
Laddar...
10.12.2011 - 21:02
How is this still up? i thought the tournament was over
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.12.2011 - 23:33
Only phase 1 was, but still no movement here and konstantin is 4d gone and counting, his last game was 17d ago and the one just done was a casual one. I haven't checked the rest of the inactives.
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.12.2011 - 03:38
You are right Aristo, I will try to work something out to speed up the matches.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.12.2011 - 09:14
Don't get me wrong I prefer to play quick myself but I think it won't be possible with some teams.
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.12.2011 - 14:09
I've send a PM to all players in this tournament:

"I will start all the tournament games in Casual on 19December 2011, that's earlyer then i said before. You can still prevent this by doing the following:
- Have your match played before 19December
- Agree a date and time with the opponent, that is between 19 and 31December 2011 to play a quick game. If you have agreed on a date/time, send me a PM or post it in the tournament forum before 19December.

Without any respons for a proposed and agreed date/time and without a match been played, i will start all casual games on 19December. You will get your game information in a PM then."
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
15.12.2011 - 05:23
Whats the prize ?
Laddar...
Laddar...
18.12.2011 - 18:20
Skrivet av PotPot, 15.12.2011 at 05:23

Whats the prize ?

a pat on the back
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 14:39
I got no messages from any player that they have scheduled a quick game. Therefor i have created all the remaining casual games. All players involved, has recieved passwords by PM.

IMPORTANT:
- Not reading this message is no excuse
- When joining the game, make sure you join the right team! The teamnames are shown when you click the 'Join game' button. Joining the wrong team, will automaticly give you a loss for that match
- Don't give this password to anyone, except when all players are in the game. Or when the max joining weeks (5) have passed.
- The game will be created by me, so you will miss week0. Therefor, the game will start in week1 and you have no reinforcements until week 5. Joining the game soon can have some advantages. I will not end turn or leave the game, until are players are in the game.
- Because of the 'auto-balancing', it is not possible to join with 2 players of 1 team as the first. 1 can join, the other has to wait with joining, until 1 of the enemies showed up in battle.
- If just 1 player of a team joins, he/she is allowed to try a 2v1. The game is only lost, when both players of 1 team don't show up or when both surrender.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 16:25
Skrivet av Hugosch, 19.12.2011 at 14:39

- When joining the game, make sure you join the right team! The teamnames are shown when you click the 'Join game' button. Joining the wrong team, will automaticly give you a loss for that match

Well, I did that accidentally... I was writing in the chat will joining and now I'm in Aguardente
I know it was stupid, but isn't it ok when Team Aguardente plays under the name Mostly Harmless?!? It's just the wrong name... When it's ok for them, can we go with it? Losing a game just because of that is probably also not very honorable and I think SonyHaxor & Pinheiro are true gentlemen and say it's ok
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 16:35
Skrivet av Kaptain_Kraut, 19.12.2011 at 16:25

Well, I did that accidentally... I was writing in the chat will joining and now I'm in Aguardente
I know it was stupid, but isn't it ok when Team Aguardente plays under the name Mostly Harmless?!? It's just the wrong name... When it's ok for them, can we go with it? Losing a game just because of that is probably also not very honorable and I think SonyHaxor & Pinheiro are true gentlemen and say it's ok

If Aguardente (SonyHaxor and/or Pinheiro) agree on this, i'm also ok with it. Also (if you both agree) i'm ready to re-create the game, but that's up to you. Let me know...
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 16:53
Seriously i'm pretty sure these turnament rules will give massive headaches to the players. Wow at least it's really original and push the players to use different strategies.

Iron fist=No movement range and to dependent on transport for a game with no reinfocements first turn
GW=Bad infantry
GC=Infantry with a low attack
Sky Menace=To dependant on transport and bomber + bad attack for infantry
Perfect defense=Infantry range -1
Imperialist=Infantry atatck -1
Tank general=Infantry attack -1

Seriously good luck to every players, maybe blitzkrieg, no strategy and lucky bastard wil finally be used!
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 17:01
ThomasMer: I'm very aware of the problematic games/reinforcements. But its better then no games at all. Everyone has had their chance to play a quick game. There was no other option then to start the games in Casual, just like we did in the groupfase. All teams knew this problem before the matches started, and i give them many chances to play their match in a quick game. I also want to end this tournament, as it's going on for too long now. The only real active team is Dalmatians, they where able to play all their games in a quick match. So its not impossible.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 17:04
Skrivet av Kaptain_Kraut, 19.12.2011 at 16:25

I know it was stupid, but isn't it ok when Team Aguardente plays under the name Mostly Harmless?!? It's just the wrong name... When it's ok for them, can we go with it?

Sure.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Laddar...
Laddar...
19.12.2011 - 17:09
Skrivet av Pinheiro, 19.12.2011 at 17:04

Sure.

Nice. Problem solved!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare