Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
13.05.2014 - 13:26
This Scenario takes place where we are at in the show, with a few minor features from "A Dance with Dragons". All factions are balanced minus Fire and Ice, which are a little more superior than the other factions individually but can still be defeated..

There are only 3 rules of the scen., and two of them are ally ending stipulations.
1. There can be no ally end with more than 1 King. If a King wishes to bend the knee to another king he must advocate his lands to that King and can have only his capital lands, then he may be a Lord again and finish out the game. This includes the King Beyond the Wall, but not Queen Daenarys. (*also* Kings may not ally other Kings, unless they are bending the knee to that King, in which case they Must advocate their lands.)
2. There can be no ally end with Fire and Ice, there must be only 1. And this must be a fight to the death, no advocating lands. Fire must want to extinguish Ice, and Ice must want to extinguish life.
3. White Walkers may Not ally anyone. (But trust me when I say that they wont need to)

Other than those 3 rules, alliances are ffa. Preferably the major houses should pick a king (or queen) and fight for that king, if not only for the sake of gameplay.

*You also probably shouldn't pick a King if you have no desire to be politically active.

*Braavos and the Iron Bank are the lenders of last resort and have a massive navy to enforce their debts...

In the game of thrones you win or you die, and anyone can be a King these days. So be a player or prey, its your choice.

**And so the whole world may know, somewhere in the distant future, 3 beautiful and fully grown easter eggs will be arriving on the map. Be careful when you play with fire...
----
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. Only the dark side can free me.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare