Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
21.04.2014 - 13:46
I think we should be allowed to buy upgrades with protocoins ( not rent), I suggest this because most rank 7s and such cannot afford to purchase the upgrades needed to beat higher ranks with sp alone as we don't have enough and not enough time to gather.

This will also help Amok and Ivan gain some extra revenue as I'm sure all the low ranks would flock to buy these!

To those who say just turn upgrades off, how will most people play without sky menace or extra air capacity and much others? Please consider this.
----

#FuckHdrakon
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 13:59
Or buy premium to unlock crimson and such medals to be able to afford the upgrades + they get a Gen.
----
It's not the end.

Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 14:08
Skrivet av Mr_Own_U, 21.04.2014 at 13:59

Or buy premium to unlock crimson and such medals to be able to afford the upgrades + they get a Gen.

He already has that.

And this is just like your previous suggestion. It is a way to gain upgrades without putting the effort in. Apart from a couple upgrades, they do not really give you a considerable advantage over other players. At one point, I ammassed 51k spare sp, despite being a r8 with plenty of upgrades to go. Why? Because, as I have previously said:
Skrivet av EndsOfInvention, 13.04.2014 at 14:33

the players who become skilled in the game invariably cease to care about sp, because there is no need to enhance in rank and sp, as in the ends they do not tell you much about how skilled someone is, as the ranks get higher. This is a better path, and one that you may one day understand. Cease in your desperation for more sp, and stop being held under the delusion that it really means much, and the game becomes so much more.

And sp is just a way to gain more upgrades. Put the work in. Practice 3v3s for over a year, like I have. And something may be seen of you yet.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 14:17
All you need is fast infantry, and naval transport capacity.
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 14:23
You can buy upgrades for one day to try.
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 14:29
ALLy Faggig and backstabbing is allowed to help you sp farm in RP MAPs.
----
Hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 14:35
Skrivet av Legendary Hero, 21.04.2014 at 14:29

I don't play RP anymore, never played it much really..
----

#FuckHdrakon
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 15:14
Black Shark
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Yazzy, 21.04.2014 at 14:35

Skrivet av Legendary Hero, 21.04.2014 at 14:29

I don't play RP anymore, never played it much really..
I think that's false really. but anyways..

Gibe no p2w suggestions fking narber
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 16:59

No upgrades for cash! Invest your PCs in boosting SP and you get the same result: SPs for upgrade.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 17:19
Skrivet av Columna Durruti, 21.04.2014 at 16:59

No upgrades for cash! Invest your PCs in boosting SP and you get the same result: SPs for upgrade.

Support how bout invest in SP
----
Hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 17:38
Play to win? Why would you want a play to win game?
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 17:44
Skrivet av Madara, 21.04.2014 at 17:38

upgrades are not the only thing that help you win, so it's not really pay 2 win, and I don't see why you can't have faster inf at rank 4 but have to wait until rank 7 (all basics and whatnot), it's the player that counts IMO.
----

#FuckHdrakon
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 18:58
Skrivet av Yazzy, 21.04.2014 at 17:44

upgrades are not the only thing that help you win, so it's not really pay 2 win, and I don't see why you can't have faster inf at rank 4 but have to wait until rank 7 (all basics and whatnot), it's the player that counts IMO.

SO if a rank 0 have all upgrades he is GREATER THAN anyone below a rank 10 AND a HALF. BY a upgrade advantage. GOBLIn says who wants more UPGRADES, NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! Disadvantage he says
----
Hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 19:00

As quoted from the developers:
You can play atWar for free for as long as you like - there's no catch and no pay-to-win.
Definition of pay-to-win:
"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate"
If you didn't acquire enough strategy points to buy an upgrade why should you be able to pay cash to get it? That's pay-to-win. Think about it. Would it make sense to buy protocoins to boost your sp gain for a match when you can just buy any upgrade you want? Someone could be rank 6 or 5 and have all the upgrades in the game. Again; pay-to-win.
Laddar...
Laddar...
21.04.2014 - 20:20
Skrivet av Madara, 21.04.2014 at 19:00

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate"

if thats the definition then the games already pay2win.

support this idea.

and seriously this game is so cheap, a 1 time payment of 40$ for months possibly years of entertainment if you can hack it that long. how many ppl go off and buy a ps3/4 game for 60+$ clear it in a few days and never touch it again.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.04.2014 - 01:42
Skrivet av Legendary Hero, 21.04.2014 at 18:58

SO if a rank 0 have all upgrades he is GREATER THAN anyone below a rank 10 AND a HALF. BY a upgrade advantage. GOBLIn says who wants more UPGRADES, NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! Disadvantage he says

A rank 0 who has played no games has no chance of winning vs a rank 10, a rank 5 vs a rank 9 might be on level playing fields! I don't like disabling upgrades because there are some upgrades you need or else you're fuked
----

#FuckHdrakon
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.04.2014 - 09:50
Hell no. This is making the game more pay2win than it is. You want to get upgrades without doing anything...
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Laddar...
Laddar...
22.04.2014 - 10:51
Skrivet av Yazzy, 22.04.2014 at 01:42

A rank 0 who has played no games has no chance of winning vs a rank 10, a rank 5 vs a rank 9 might be on level playing fields! I don't like disabling upgrades because there are some upgrades you need or else you're fuked

This is proof that if you are good, it doesnt matter what upgrades you have: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10181

Also, expecting a rank 0 that hasn't played the game before, to beat somebody like tophats, its retarded, no offense.
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.04.2014 - 12:39
Skrivet av Tunder4, 22.04.2014 at 10:51

This is proof that if you are good, it doesnt matter what upgrades you have: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10181

Also, expecting a rank 0 that hasn't played the game before, to beat somebody like tophats, its retarded, no offense.

haha. Good times
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Laddar...
Laddar...
22.04.2014 - 14:40
Skrivet av Tunder4, 22.04.2014 at 10:51

so You saying WHo want more upgrade, JA JA JA
----
Hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
22.04.2014 - 19:33
AlexMauzer
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Goblin, 22.04.2014 at 16:29

Think we should all put our heads together and try to think of an idea of spending SP after all upgrades are bought ...at least for Htin10 sake.
I dont know what ...some kind of collectible crap, customizations etc.?

As for Gajeen ...jesus man, dont be so lazy, if you want upgrades work for them like everyone else.
Look at Tact ...probably best rank 7 in the game, doesnt have nearly all upgrades, plays competitive when there is no good sp in it and owns the game like a boss.

btw. it really sounds totaly insane to me that someone would spend money on something that could be acquired by playing ...this must be the first time players are asking if the developers would sell them upgrades they are not forcing them to buy with money in the first place.

p.s. and really what would be the prices? faster infantry is over 25000 sp in cost, that is like a month playing for some players ...how can you put a price on someones time to put an effort in geting an upgrade?

lastly ...GENERALS FOR NON PREMIUM!!!

Agreed
Generals should be for non premium, or add more ways to get free PC.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2014 - 14:40
Skrivet av Guest, 22.04.2014 at 19:33

Skrivet av Goblin, 22.04.2014 at 16:29

Think we should all put our heads together and try to think of an idea of spending SP after all upgrades are bought ...at least for Htin10 sake.
I dont know what ...some kind of collectible crap, customizations etc.?

As for Gajeen ...jesus man, dont be so lazy, if you want upgrades work for them like everyone else.
Look at Tact ...probably best rank 7 in the game, doesnt have nearly all upgrades, plays competitive when there is no good sp in it and owns the game like a boss.

btw. it really sounds totaly insane to me that someone would spend money on something that could be acquired by playing ...this must be the first time players are asking if the developers would sell them upgrades they are not forcing them to buy with money in the first place.

p.s. and really what would be the prices? faster infantry is over 25000 sp in cost, that is like a month playing for some players ...how can you put a price on someones time to put an effort in geting an upgrade?

lastly ...GENERALS FOR NON PREMIUM!!!

Agreed

Support
----
Hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2014 - 15:25
Skrivet av Goblin, 24.04.2014 at 14:48

Skrivet av Guest, 22.04.2014 at 19:33

Agreed

Man they could add for a way to get a general unit by bringing 5 friends to the game for example. Imagine the possible boom.

Too many will make alts
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2014 - 15:50
Skrivet av Permamuted, 21.04.2014 at 20:20

Skrivet av Madara, 21.04.2014 at 19:00

if thats the definition then the games already pay2win.

Wasn't the whole definition. I left out the 'and then makes the game largely unbalanced' part. Just Google it. No pay to win here
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.04.2014 - 19:11
When I was a low rank, i enjoyed unlocking all this upgrades with my hard earn sp. now i have nothing left to unlock. But don't ever think that upgrades are what determines you victory over high ranks.

The only reason people tend to lose against high ranks a lot, is not because of upgrades, but because they invested more times and know more tips and tricks. So even with an even playing field, winning goes to that who plays better. As a rank 6, I had defeated many people high rank then me, and I used blitz back then.

Upgrades don't tip the scale, but having a friend will tip the scale largely in your favor. Also, I didn't use my gen much back then. But there are some strategies that the general have great impact on, like imp and pd. They don't pay a large role in late game as they do in first turn. They are a very valuable tool however.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.05.2014 - 19:12
Skrivet av Cthulhu, 29.04.2014 at 19:11

When I was a low rank, i enjoyed unlocking all this upgrades with my hard earn sp. now i have nothing left to unlock. But don't ever think that upgrades are what determines you victory over high ranks.

The only reason people tend to lose against high ranks a lot, is not because of upgrades, but because they invested more times and know more tips and tricks. So even with an even playing field, winning goes to that who plays better. As a rank 6, I had defeated many people high rank then me, and I used blitz back then.

Upgrades don't tip the scale, but having a friend will tip the scale largely in your favor. Also, I didn't use my gen much back then. But there are some strategies that the general have great impact on, like imp and pd. They don't pay a large role in late game as they do in first turn. They are a very valuable tool however.

Support i like upgrades
----
Hi
Laddar...
Laddar...
12.02.2021 - 08:16
Its uptade super bad whyy my have just 80 proto coins my saves is hacked just 1 uptade and every money but i no have money uptade atwar is demon
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare