Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
10.01.2014 - 19:22
So I posted this under questions, and after finding many people with the same problems I thought I should post it here as well.

Original post: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=11592
---------------------------------------
Well I've been playing this game for a couple weeks now, and I've noticed on several seperat occasions, my turns are completely ignored/erased. I will move anywhere from 1 - 50+ units, in several different games, both casual and quick style.

The problem I'm having is that after moving all my units, building walls, and etc. By the time the next turn rolls around NOTHING moves, NOTHING builds, and NOTHING I do works.

What the hell is the point in even playing this AtWar when one "Erased" turn can screw up an entire game?
---------------------------------------

So I've looked thru the bug section and noticed people having similar problems, units moving weird, only partial turns etc. But nothing about an entire turn being ignored.

I have found this glitch to occur in both Casual AND quick games, on many different occasions. Sometimes a few units move (I attribute some errors to linking movements and being attacked somewhere in the chain) But Most of the time when this occurs, the entire turn is negated. Not 1 single movement nothing, even without being attacked myself.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare