Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
25.10.2013 - 08:01
We've all ran into an alt at some point on our time here at atwar. We're all sick of losing massing elo points to some rank 8/9/10/11/12 hiding under a rank 3 alt. So here is what I propose: All new members automatically get IP checked before they are allowed to log in. If the IP of the account matches up with another, then they get a big shiny ALT written on their profile. Either that or we simply don't allow members to make multiple accounts on the same IP. If this were to work though, then atwar would need to be able to detect proxies.

I'm surprised the admins haven't done anything already, because aren't they essentially getting free incognito? Rather than paying with protocoins to have their identity hidden, they just make a new alt and completely bypass the protocoin cost.

Not to mention it's not fair to all the noobs who have to be brutally raped until these alts reach rank 3 so they can play in the main room and troll everybody else. This also takes away credibility from the ranks 3/4/5 who DO beat higher ranks who aren't alts.

So, support?
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 08:18
Nay.

Freedom to be and have an ALT shall only be limited in cases of CWs.
Just get used to the idea that a rank 3 player can be a pro (and - btw. - a rank 9 player a noob!).
Further more, no noob (0-3) gets upset to be won by a same-ranked player; only mid- and high-ranked players get pissed off when losing against a "noob"!
Finally, why dueling low-ranks and getting upset that they are mid/high-rank alts?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 08:35
Skrivet av Goblin, 25.10.2013 at 08:32

Nothing would make me more happy then for the people to stop using the N word ...noob.

btw. agree about the freedom Coulmna and it's your own risk to duel people lower rank ...but please dont say that a real rank 3 can be a pro, thats just crap ok.

And on final note and already said this to fock ...multiple persons can play a game on 1 computer (brothers, sisters, fathers...) so alt stamp would be unfair.

When I said that a rank 3 can be a pro i was referring to a rank 3 player possibly being an ALT. Thus, no player shall be underestimated any more.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 08:56
I agree with Columna, I definitely think this is a bad idea. Who cares if you play against a high rank's alt. That would be no different than playing against the high rank himself. You just have to play as hard as you can no matter what rank your opponent is, because it could be an alt. Also, like yoda said, I have someone that plays on this computer sometimes. I wouldn't want him to have an alt sticker on his username.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 09:57
AlexMeza
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Columna Durruti, 25.10.2013 at 08:18

Nay.

Just get used to the idea that a rank 3 player can be a pro (and - btw. - a rank 9 player a noob!).
Further more, no noob (0-3) gets upset to be won by a same-ranked player; only mid- and high-ranked players get pissed off when losing against a "noob"!
Finally, why dueling low-ranks and getting upset that they are mid/high-rank alts?

Is it allowed to play CWs with alts?
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 10:18
No support , what would happen if peoples brothers stsrt playing ? my brother plays this and hes a rank 5 so would effectively make him branded as an alt .
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 10:51
Skrivet av joedtaxi, 25.10.2013 at 10:18

No support , what would happen if peoples brothers stsrt playing ? my brother plays this and hes a rank 5 so would effectively make him branded as an alt .

he is right! this should only be on in the case as someone said above, cw's.

NO SUPPRT!

btw joed what happened to your prem?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 11:14
Skrivet av The Tactician, 25.10.2013 at 10:51

NO SUPPRT!

I buy every month and it expired . Just havent rebought yet
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 11:18
Skrivet av joedtaxi, 25.10.2013 at 11:14

Skrivet av The Tactician, 25.10.2013 at 10:51

NO SUPPRT!

I buy every month and it expired . Just havent rebought yet

oh i see, sorry for the off topic guys
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 11:34
Skrivet av Guest, 25.10.2013 at 09:57

Nay.

No it isn't.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 11:40
AlexMeza
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Columna Durruti, 25.10.2013 at 11:34

Nay.

No it isn't.

:O I did it before. Is there a rule about it?
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 11:56
Skrivet av Guest, 25.10.2013 at 11:40

Nay.

No it isn't.

9) Creating multiple accounts and joining more coalitions is allowed. Also playing coalition wars for several coalitions is allowed. But it is not allowed to participate in a coalition war, if you are also part of the other coalition at that time.

19) "Farming" is not allowed in any way, fe: Joining a game with 2 accounts, playing with first and second coalitions, playing or creating a scenario for gaining SP only.

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1843
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 12:18
AlexMeza
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Columna Durruti, 25.10.2013 at 11:56

Skrivet av Guest, 25.10.2013 at 11:40

Nay.

No it isn't.

9) Creating multiple accounts and joining more coalitions is allowed. Also playing coalition wars for several coalitions is allowed. But it is not allowed to participate in a coalition war, if you are also part of the other coalition at that time.

19) "Farming" is not allowed in any way, fe: Joining a game with 2 accounts, playing with first and second coalitions, playing or creating a scenario for gaining SP only.

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1843

Oh I get it now ty
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 13:26
No support. Just be smart with who you play. Who the hell duels 3 ranks under them anyway. Use common sense.
----
It's not the end.

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 19:10
Skrivet av Mr_Own_U, 25.10.2013 at 13:26

No support. Just be smart with who you play. Who the hell duels 3 ranks under them anyway. Use common sense.

Oh, trust me. Some high ranks don't care if the player is rank 2 or 1, they'll duel and take their elo. Lmmfao.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 19:37
Skrivet av Madara, 25.10.2013 at 19:10

Oh, trust me. Some high ranks don't care if the player is rank 2 or 1, they'll duel and take their elo. Lmmfao.

Free elo mmmmmmann. People need to work for it!
----
It's not the end.

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.10.2013 - 20:09
Skrivet av Goblin, 25.10.2013 at 19:41

Oh, the abuse of low ranks ...if only there were propositions about it when elo started (there were), but no one gave a shit

I certainly 'give a shit' x3. I don't play anyone lower than rank 7 or 6.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.10.2013 - 01:44
Skrivet av Goblin, 25.10.2013 at 19:41

Oh, the abuse of low ranks ...if only there were propositions about it when elo started (there were), but no one gave a shit

lots of duels are high rank vs low rank... Sometimes the high ranks are too afraid to lose their ELO so they just duel some low rank who doesnt give a shit about elo like me and then pull an upset and take 15 elo mwahahahaha, but seriously lots of high ranks are afraid of losing their elo.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.10.2013 - 06:38

Nay.

These. You can always ask a mod about a player you find suspicious.
Locked.
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare