Scenarios
Collectable cards
Population casualties
Cargo ships
12/24-hour turn games
Other

Antal röster: 393
21.04.2011 - 09:03
I got a friend who is really into strategy games too, but the problem is that he still has difficulties with this game.... therefor i suggest that the scenario is the most important thing to develop to attrack new gamer. Because they will probally be scared off at multiplayer games (cause there aren't yet enuth beginners to have their own games... the tutorial shows the basic howto but it dosn't show where to spend the time on and how to move quicker. Such simple things as holding down the recruitment button saves a lot of time...
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2011 - 01:24
I think the U.S. is too far spread and not many people like to play America games because of that. MY suggestion is that you redesign it and give it all 50 states...or at least most of them. Then it will be even more enjoyable than Europe games and will allow for alot more players to participate
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2011 - 07:33
Skrivet av PrinceSchneizel, 24.04.2011 at 01:24

I think the U.S. is too far spread and not many people like to play America games because of that. MY suggestion is that you redesign it and give it all 50 states...or at least most of them. Then it will be even more enjoyable than Europe games and will allow for alot more players to participate

I think that would be fun
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2011 - 09:05
 YOBA

That would there would be no sea and that everyone would use marines. Some states are really close together and would allow for very fast expansion. All in all, a stupid idea both Ivan and Amok have considered impossible with the current mapping system.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2011 - 11:38
Skrivet av YOBA, 24.04.2011 at 09:05

That would there would be no sea and that everyone would use marines. Some states are really close together and would allow for very fast expansion. All in all, a stupid idea both Ivan and Amok have considered impossible with the current mapping system.

okay, first you're assuming, which is very bad to do with this game. Second, I could go for this only if it's a scenario.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.04.2011 - 14:15
I'm feel the need to voice the most important opinion, mine. Population casualties should never be included in Afterwind.

I support the advent of the 50 states. Adding more regions would be make the game more interesting and would mirror how the Europe conflicts are ingame.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.04.2011 - 03:17
Except the USA is more united in real life than European states are.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.04.2011 - 09:04
Skrivet av BASED Ironail, 27.04.2011 at 03:17

Except the USA is more united in real life than European states are.

Civil war, anyone?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.04.2011 - 19:34
I'm quite sure there are some states out there that would feel no pain letting go of a few economic stragglers.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.05.2011 - 19:12
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Mahdi is 100% correct on all of his points. Listen to him.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare