Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
10.10.2013 - 02:28
What fantasy series have you read watched? What did you like/hate?

For me: Wheel of Time series, lotr and song of ice and fire ofc, also sillimarillion and the hobbit fom tolkien and currently started reading a wizard of earthsea. I also dabbled in the sword of truth series (the fantasy tv series Legend of the series is based on it) , but Goodkind's preachy-ness eventually got the best of me and I gave up at the beggining of naked empire.

Recommendations, talks, stuff.
No spoilers pls.
Laddar...
Laddar...
10.10.2013 - 09:09
Naurto,bleach,and some movies about ninjas
cheap imitations...why can't they hire a real ninja?
Laddar...
Laddar...
11.10.2013 - 19:40
Skrivet av Moridin Elan, 10.10.2013 at 02:28

For me: Wheel of Time series, lotr and song of ice and fire ofc, also sillimarillion and the hobbit fom tolkien and currently started reading a wizard of earthsea. I also dabbled in the sword of truth series (the fantasy tv series Legend of the series is based on it) , but Goodkind's preachy-ness eventually got the best of me and I gave up at the beggining of naked empire.

No spoilers pls.

The Belgariad/Malloreon. quite simply IMO the greatest high fantasy book series of all time. yes I would rate it above the lotr.
Laddar...
Laddar...
13.10.2013 - 08:28
Skrivet av nonames, 11.10.2013 at 19:40

Skrivet av Moridin Elan, 10.10.2013 at 02:28

No spoilers pls.

The Belgariad/Malloreon. quite simply IMO the greatest high fantasy book series of all time. yes I would rate it above the lotr.

High fantasy i'd say Wheel of time...The magic system is just...awesome. Although truth be told I haven't hear of Belgariad before. I'll look into it.

Skrivet av Pointlesfield, 10.10.2013 at 09:09

why can't they hire a real ninja?

they did....If you saw them, then they wouldn't be real ninjas now would they?

Skrivet av Guest, 10.10.2013 at 16:31

So is this thread not about potatos?

http://oregonrural.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Potato.jpeg
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare