Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer
04.05.2018 - 18:19
Hey bois I was just thinking it would be cool if we could all meet at an atwar convention sometime. We could have food and beverage and maybe have a atwar tournament with prizes. Sound good? possibly we could hold this someplace halfway between america and europe since this is where a lot of players are from, maybe nyc or london? anyway I'm not gonna be hosting it, so maybe the game creators can make this happen?
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 18:41
 Sid (Admin)
Personally i would be down for a meetup if one was scheduled but this opinion is scarce due to AtWar's somewhat introverted demo. Also I doubt many players would go over seas for something like that so there would have to be 2 separate ones.

Also there are a lot of players with beef against other players, I foresee some irl fights between some of the internet's toughest keyboard warriors.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 18:52
Im scared of grom's biceps... they are bigger than my head...
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 19:24
Skrivet av Sid, 04.05.2018 at 18:41

Also there are a lot of players with beef against other players, I foresee some irl fights between some of the internet's toughest keyboard warriors.

AHAHAHAHAHA
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 19:31
London?
Dublin. I'll host one in like 2 years or something if we're going with Europe, although France or somewhere might be a better option.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 20:03
The island of bermuda
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 20:27

Personally i would be down for a meetup if one was scheduled but this opinion is scarce due to AtWar's somewhat introverted demo. Also I doubt many players would go over seas for something like that so there would have to be 2 separate ones.

very good points, i think i have pissed off quite a few players on here and might be subject to a public beating if i meet them.
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 20:29
Skrivet av Wheelo, 04.05.2018 at 19:31

London?
Dublin. I'll host one in like 2 years or something if we're going with Europe, although France or somewhere might be a better option.

hey irish boi, thats a great idea dublin seems like a lovely city only stayed there 2 nights. perhaps if enough adult players are attending we can hold this meet-up at the Guinness storehouse?
Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 20:55

Honestly I wouldn't worry about the keyboard warriors
I would worry about the silent types that hold a grudge for years
If you ask me if it's in central usa i would come but not without packing some heat.
For protection of course
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
04.05.2018 - 21:12
 JF.
Would be clan vs clan brawls. Fuck the small fudes.

Nah seriously, nothing would happen.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 01:01
 Sid (Admin)
Skrivet av 1GodofWar1, 04.05.2018 at 20:55

If you ask me if it's in central usa i would come but not without packing some heat.
For protection of course

I'm imagining all the people i've muted coming to "pay their respects". Poor GC wouldn't be able to make it to the door...
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 03:25
Fightmeirl
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 03:41
Skrivet av 1GodofWar1, 04.05.2018 at 20:55

For protection of course

woah there elliot rodgers...
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 04:20
They tried it in eRepublik couple of times and it worked great. maybe you should try to encourage players to come with protocoins or real time events.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 04:23
I honestly think it would be a really fun idea. I know that I am very close in distance to some people here in California, I won't name any names but it would be a thrill to actually get to meet some of you guys in person!
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 04:52
K lets ignore the people in asia....
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:13
I am in for Balkan meating....I think it would track more people than USA/West europe meeting.Also there might be a chance for WW3 to start but who knows it would be fun.Something like Montenegro or Macedonia(FYROM) would be great kinda neutral place.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:21
 4nic
Hoe about if we organize mma fights instead
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:24
Soldier001
Kontot borttaget
What kind of braindead would organize irl meetup of special snowflakes, keyboard warriors, staunch nationalists and far left nutzheads.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:34
 Sid (Admin)
Skrivet av PleaseMe, 05.05.2018 at 04:23

I honestly think it would be a really fun idea. I know that I am very close in distance to some people here in California, I won't name any names but it would be a thrill to actually get to meet some of you guys in person!

There are atleast 4 of us I can think of. We should have one in California in late November.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:43
Skrivet av Sid, 05.05.2018 at 05:34

There are atleast 4 of us I can think of. We should have one in California in late November.

I didnt want to quote you and reveal your location but yes i agree it would be pretty sweet. Im pretty sure domo eagle and croat met up? or was that a lie?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:44
 Sid (Admin)
Skrivet av PleaseMe, 05.05.2018 at 05:43

Skrivet av Sid, 05.05.2018 at 05:34

I didnt want to quote you and reveal your location but yes i agree it would be pretty sweet. Im pretty sure domo eagle and croat met up? or was that a lie?

There were pics of it. But yeah once we find out who all would want to go, we could try and find a middle ground location.
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:47
Skrivet av Sid, 05.05.2018 at 05:44

There were pics of it. But yeah once we find out who all would want to go, we could try and find a middle ground location.

I suggest Spain. It's the closest for North and South America. Middle East and Europe. for East Asia it's super distant but there are'nt plenty of them and they would need to make a crazy flight anyways
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 05:54
 Domo
@Eagle @Croat look at them...poor guys...

btw what's the next location we meet ?
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 06:40
Skrivet av 4nic, 05.05.2018 at 05:21

I was supposed to fight you in PRAGUE
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 07:27
 4nic
Skrivet av Wheelo, 05.05.2018 at 06:40

ummm my agents told me it was a risky fight
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 07:42
Skrivet av 4nic, 05.05.2018 at 07:27

Skrivet av Wheelo, 05.05.2018 at 06:40

ummm my agents told me it was a risky fight

They saved you
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 10:05
Well the problem in atwar is of course that we don't have the notion of "fairplay" lots of players when they lose will insult or insult when they are called noobs well I guess we all have someone that we doesn't like but the problem is that we are kinda small community, I mean in the lobby we are no that many adn organasing that would cost some money, and the location would be a debate I guess EUrope or US, even if most of the community is from Europe...
I mean since Ivan and Amok are Brits, Uk would be a good choice and don't worry about keyboards warriors, internet makes pepole have balls, but irl we all could be friend but dunno cunts everywhere...
----
Roma Victrix
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 10:20
Skrivet av Labienus, 05.05.2018 at 10:05

Well the problem in atwar is of course that we don't have the notion of "fairplay" lots of players when they lose will insult or insult when they are called noobs well I guess we all have someone that we doesn't like but the problem is that we are kinda small community, I mean in the lobby we are no that many adn organasing that would cost some money, and the location would be a debate I guess EUrope or US, even if most of the community is from Europe...
I mean since Ivan and Amok are Brits, Uk would be a good choice and don't worry about keyboards warriors, internet makes pepole have balls, but irl we all could be friend but dunno cunts everywhere...

Lmao dont throw stuff if you dont know something.They arent Brits they are from Finland.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
05.05.2018 - 10:58
Well anyway it isn't really important it's still in europe
----
Roma Victrix
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare