Skaffa Premium för att gömma alla reklamer

Det ursprungliga inlägget

Inlagd av Flaming Spaz, 19.06.2015 - 19:25
There is no upgrades section in the game. Where do I buy strats?
24.06.2015 - 09:28
 Amok (Admin)
Skrivet av Google, 24.06.2015 at 09:20

When i hover over units, countries, or attacks, i don't get the little Troops bar that i got in silverlight game.

The new tooltip replaces it. You can use it to move the troops (just click on them in the list).
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 09:31
Skrivet av Amok, 24.06.2015 at 09:28

Skrivet av Google, 24.06.2015 at 09:20

When i hover over units, countries, or attacks, i don't get the little Troops bar that i got in silverlight game.

The new tooltip replaces it. You can use it to move the troops (just click on them in the list).

ahhhh, sweet. I like that. My name overlaps into the tooltip, because it is so long. That is bug.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 15:11
Stryko
Kontot borttaget
-dragging units that are not in cities is still difficult/doesn't work.
-i think on transports, when unloading troops, the unit selection bar should be full (like on silverlight)
-difficult to hover over cities close to each other ie. vienna and bratislava; malmo and copenhagen (i think malmo is actually too close to copenhagen) the cursor doesn't change to a pointer
-sometimes can't undo moves, which I particularly found for naval transport. it actually seems unresponsive for a few seconds.

-when trying to create a cln war the interface is wrong:

only when I change the number of teams does it change to what it should look like:

i think it's already been posted but still can't make a CW. (I can post error message if you need)
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 15:20
This happenned when I tried to enter the lobby, though it didn't let me in.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 15:23
 Amok (Admin)
Skrivet av Flaming Spaz, 24.06.2015 at 15:20

This happenned when I tried to enter the lobby, though it didn't let me in.

Either you're using some dodgy proxy, have a virus, or your ISP is deliberately injecting scripts onto all websites.

EDIT: Try this - http://www.freefixer.com/b/remove-pstatic-eshopcomp-com-from-chrome-internet-explorer-and-firefox/
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 15:49
 Eagle (Mod)
Http://prntscr.com/7kt6uw I cant type anything in the game chat, also shouldnt there be a +5 sp after turn?
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 16:07
Stryko
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av Guest, 24.06.2015 at 15:11

-sometimes can't undo moves,

tested more and saw that I couldn't undo moves if I had got a red dotted line (so I couldn't move to that certain place) and carried on moving my units, you can see what I mean here; I had moved the stack across Sofia(enemy city) so obviously I couldn't cross then proceeded as seen in the SS:

you can see that I moved my stack further down towards athens, and it shows a grey'd out dotted line.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 16:52
I think this bug belongs in this thread, I apologize if it does not.

I am not able to view the attacks or defense of any units in the game. When I attack the stats also do not appear.
Laddar...
Laddar...
24.06.2015 - 22:32
Hello

I made a video of a bug I found, I don't know of a way to upload here onto these forums but I have a link where you can go and see it. Basically, the army menu (not the purchase menu) gets stuck when it is at the edge of the screen. You will see what I'm talking about in the video. http://screencast.com/t/7NvAdQ1mL9uC (Note: This is happening on my OS X 10.10.1 computer, windows 7 32-Bit, and Windows xp computer.)

Also, did the zoom in/zoom out option at the top left of the map get taken out? It seems to be missing.

Another bug

Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 10:34
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:20
Tool-bar and Drag & Dropping units isnt working for me....
console:
"atwar.core.js:149 State changed from 4 to 0
http://atwar-game.com/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.1.0 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
atwar.core.js:149 State changed from 0 to 1
fabric.min.js:234 'CanvasRenderingContext2D.webkitImageSmoothingEnabled' is deprecated. Please use 'CanvasRenderingContext2D.imageSmoothingEnabled' instead"
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:21
 Ivan (Admin)
Skrivet av Funtime, 25.06.2015 at 10:34

http://i.imgur.com/HgdeqE7.jpg

Do you remember what you were doing that cause these errors? They're too generic to figure out without some explanation.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:23
 Ivan (Admin)
Skrivet av Google, 25.06.2015 at 14:20

console:
http://atwar-game.com/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.1.0 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
fabric.min.js:234 'CanvasRenderingContext2D.webkitImageSmoothingEnabled' is deprecated. Please use 'CanvasRenderingContext2D.imageSmoothingEnabled' instead"

None of these are errors. What exactly is the problem with the toolbar and drag and dropping?
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:25
Skrivet av Ivan, 25.06.2015 at 14:23

console:

None of these are errors. What exactly is the problem with the toolbar and drag and dropping?

Hovering over the units, no toolbar went down, and i couldnt drag units from cities.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:25
 Ivan (Admin)
Skrivet av Dereny, 24.06.2015 at 16:52

I am not able to view the attacks or defense of any units in the game. When I attack the stats also do not appear.

These are useless stats and we wanted to remove them a long time ago. The numbers don't account for upgrades or strategies and are grossly inaccurate.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:26
Skrivet av Google, 25.06.2015 at 14:25

Hovering over the units, no toolbar went down, and i couldnt drag units from cities.

*Just went to test again, seems to be working again? idk, it has done this many times... mabey glitch, not error?
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:31
Skrivet av Google, 25.06.2015 at 14:26

*Just went to test again, seems to be working again? idk, it has done this many times... mabey glitch, not error?

Update: Tested again, and the toolbar isn't constant, neither is the drag in drop feature. It is glitch.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 14:57
 Ivan (Admin)
Skrivet av Google, 25.06.2015 at 14:31

Skrivet av Google, 25.06.2015 at 14:26

Update: Tested again, and the toolbar isn't constant, neither is the drag in drop feature. It is glitch.

Thanks. Might be some issues with registering mouse events on the map. Amok is working on it.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 17:06
Skrivet av Ivan, 25.06.2015 at 14:25

Skrivet av Dereny, 24.06.2015 at 16:52

These are useless stats and we wanted to remove them a long time ago. The numbers don't account for upgrades or strategies and are grossly inaccurate.

But now so much math has to be involved now when we are doing attacks XD the numbers although did not account for strategies were close enough to allow players to determine if they would win a battle or not. The numbers work out over 90% of the time.
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 22:02
Skrivet av Funtime, 25.06.2015 at 10:34

http://i.imgur.com/HgdeqE7.jpg

Skrivet av Ivan, 25.06.2015 at 14:21

Do you remember what you were doing that cause these errors? They're too generic to figure out without some explanation.

Nothing relevant I could recall of, I do think I switched tabs at some point when the game was loading that's all.
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Laddar...
Laddar...
25.06.2015 - 23:16
I received this error code after refreshing the game I was in.

Another Bug

I created a game and I was unable to view the army menu(not the purchase menu) for the American side. I was able to view the army menu (the menu you get when clicking twice on a city) for the cities in Asia. I created a video, here is the link where you can view what I am talking about. http://screencast.com/t/d8npLvBW

I took screenshots of my game settings just incase it matters. I also had upgrades/strategies disabled.

Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2015 - 17:46
Stryko
Kontot borttaget

it shows that I should be able to pass through, but the dotted line turns red after I click. I can easily pass through this brittany passage in silverlight but in HTML seems like it doesn't work.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2015 - 18:04
Skrivet av Guest, 26.06.2015 at 17:46

it shows that I should be able to pass through, but the dotted line turns red after I click. I can easily pass through this brittany passage in silverlight but in HTML seems like it doesn't work.

u can i did that today but not that easly as in silverlight
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2015 - 18:08
Stryko
Kontot borttaget
Skrivet av klevis, 26.06.2015 at 18:04

Skrivet av Guest, 26.06.2015 at 17:46

u can i did that today but not that easly as in silverlight

well there must be something wrong btw if could you post SS because I'm a bit skeptical. I only happened to do it once in html because my mouse glitched out.
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.06.2015 - 21:37
I don't know how to take a video of it so I'm going to try my best to explain it. So I was moving around the map and did it by using the mouse to click and drag. When this is done in the black chat box at the bottom of the screen, the chat bar will move along with it. So if I were to move the map upwards the chat box bar will scroll upwards as well. Let me know if you don't understand what I am talking about.
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2015 - 05:47
Skrivet av Dereny, 26.06.2015 at 21:37

I don't know how to take a video of it so I'm going to try my best to explain it. So I was moving around the map and did it by using the mouse to click and drag. When this is done in the black chat box at the bottom of the screen, the chat bar will move along with it. So if I were to move the map upwards the chat box bar will scroll upwards as well. Let me know if you don't understand what I am talking about.

Has been reported 2x. Please pay attention to bugs being reported in other forums aswell.
----
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.06.2015 - 13:16
Citera:
Has been reported 2x. Please pay attention to bugs being reported in other forums aswell.

Sorry I must have missed them when I was checking to see if anyone reported this.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.06.2015 - 17:37

Skrivet av Ivan, 25.06.2015 at 14:23

console:

1. This happened to me. I had just take bourdeaux and was looking at luxemberg with it selected and the unit toolbar over bourdeaux wouldnt go down, instead the paris one would go down when i hover over bourdeaux. this kept happening until i selected bourdeaux as a city. I kept trying to replicate this bug but I don't know how to do it again. will keep trying whenever I have the chance.

2. Don't know if anyone reported this but its possible to drag your units anywhere when the turn is ending. just drag a unit over to anywhere and hold it there until the turn ends. The unit will move to that place where it could not normally move to. for example i had 2 tanks in Bilbao, i moved them north of nantes without a transport and it showed red. Thats great, but I held it there til turn ended and that happened to be the unit's new location. Couldn't take screenshot as it happened so fast.

3. also merging and selecting units is very painful in html5. i had 2 trans and 38 units near thalas, greece, and i tried to send a transport to that location and it just wouldn't merge. I'll keep trying and confirm this bug in a flat shore to see if transports can merge.
----

*sigh* me atm
Laddar...
Laddar...
01.07.2015 - 10:33
Ancient World

Today - 10:30
Sorry but my lightshot is not working but....there is no hold the game button also my chat line keeps moving back to the top displaying the first messages typed
----
Humans are only a suicidal sub species of Chimps running a muck on this planet.
Laddar...
Laddar...
02.07.2015 - 21:57
Um, what is mooring? When I try to move troops that aren't "moored" it says I must be "moored"

I've never heard that word before heh, can we use dock or connected to land? Just, the word mooring sounds like ur cow-tipping Italian moors
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare