Just to confirm I found it again.

----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.02.2012 - 01:27
Lord Dark Knight
Kontot borttaget
I had the same problem a few days ago in a scenario where i was a red russia but turned out Colourless ...
Laddar...
Laddar...
23.02.2012 - 05:13
 VRIL
That only occurs in scenarios for me
Laddar...
Laddar...
26.02.2012 - 13:26
Skrivet av Tundy, 25.02.2012 at 10:33

That happen to me some times

What kind of game was it? Was it a scenario like mine?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2012 - 07:44
Seems to only happen in scenarios then.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laddar...
Laddar...
27.02.2012 - 10:57
I also had this bug many times.

http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2761

In my case it also appeared in szenarios
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
28.02.2012 - 15:50
 Amok (Admin)
Need some more details on this. No matter how hard I try, I couldn't reproduce this bug.
Few extra questions:
1. Do only the starting countries lose color? The ones acquired after the game had started, do they have it?
2. After reloading the game, do the colors appear?
3. Does this only happen when a player selects a country, disconnects, rejoins, and then selects another?
Any other details that you guys might have noticed will be very helpful.
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.02.2012 - 16:30
The two times it has happened to me I chose the side by clicking a random country instead of the colour or cap and being zoomed out, then I refreshed and was able to play normally. I tried it now but I couldn't reproduce it, I did it specifically so I picked last.
Laddar...
Laddar...
28.02.2012 - 17:01
Skrivet av Amok, 28.02.2012 at 15:50

Need some more details on this. No matter how hard I try, I couldn't reproduce this bug.
Few extra questions:
1. Do only the starting countries lose color? The ones acquired after the game had started, do they have it?
2. After reloading the game, do the colors appear?
3. Does this only happen when a player selects a country, disconnects, rejoins, and then selects another?
Any other details that you guys might have noticed will be very helpful.

1. Yes, only the starting countries lose their colors, the acqired ones have the user color.
2. Even if you reload the game. there is still no color
3. to me this happened mostly after a lot of disconnects/ rejoins or once this happened after a server restart.

Another details: this happens only in scenarios.
----

Laddar...
Laddar...
28.02.2012 - 19:43
I just did it but not disappearing colour but can't move or recruit anything. I had zoomed out, clicked on the appropriate colour (I had 1st pick). I couldn't recruit or move anything, refresh, fixed.
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.02.2012 - 02:54
 Amok (Admin)
Excellent info guys, please see if you could find out more. We're getting closer!
Laddar...
Laddar...
29.02.2012 - 20:54
Well it mostly happens to me when i choose normal countrys not just scenarios. i dont have pics since i havent played in a while but it happens also when you choose normal countrys like a regular game
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Laddar...
Laddar...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Integritet | Användarvillkor | Bannare | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Följ oss på

sprid vidare